2014년 7월 26일 토요일

Danny Marlin : Trimming Knife 122 Stag handle

Danny Marlin's facebook :
https://www.facebook.com/danny.marlin.52 


This is Danny Marlin trimming knife model 122.
it has curved blade which is very effective for both thick and thin leather.
I am left handed, so I asked Danny to stamp his logo on right side of the blade.


(Usually, brand mark is stamped on the LEFT side of the blade.) 






on the other side




Beautiful grooves of the stag



Just beautiful. good for grip also.




All I can say is that it is nature of the beauty. 

They are natural material so it is one of a kind and not perfect.


I will keep this knife in my collection. It is too beautiful to use.






Standard is Mesquite Wood.
You have to add more dollars to upgrade to stag handle.






Here is a link to a video review for the 122 trimming knife





댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기